Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, April 23, 2018

The Red Ribbon by Rachel Ledge

     It's 1775, in London. Julia and her friend, Annie are attending the last event of the season. No one saw events happening this way.  Julia was excited because the man she loved, Roland, was acting as chaperone for the ladies.  

     This particular book does a great job covering all the things a fan could want. Love, mystery, family and unexpected surprises.  The writing is solid and the characters defined and will appeal to the readers. I found this book easy to read and the pacing is fast.  The theme of this book fits well with the time period.  This book should be in your TBR pile. You'll want to share the book with friends.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of  5 because you open the book and dive in.

No comments:

Post a Comment