Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Blood on the Chesapeake by Randy Overbeck

     Darrell was starting a new life and Wilshire was as good a place as any to get the ball rolling. Though a small town, Wilshire hid a huge secret. Darrell wasn't concerned about the secret, he didn't want to get involved. Something seems to be pulling at Darrell. Telling him to keep his eyes open.  Darrell takes the advice and is shocked by what he does see.

     I love that this book includes some history. It makes the story more interesting.  The characters are very human and lovable. Humor, suspense and romance are all included. Mr. Overbeck weaves a tale like a master story teller. He never gives you much about the secret and that keeps you reading. This should be on your TBR pile for summer reading.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because everyone needs to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment