Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, June 29, 2020

Expect Betrayal by JoAnn Smith Ainsworth

      Lt. Olivia Delacourt is a bit unusual.  Her talents lie in an area many would scoff at.  It's because of these talents she's given the mission of finding her cousin. She's never met her cousin but she holds a book Olivia and the military need. It's 1943 and this book must be guarded. Hitler himself wants it. You see how important  it is?

     Buckle up, sit back and let the thrills begin.  This book has quite a cast of characters. Each adds their own special zip to the story. Well written, this story seems to flow very easily from Ms. Ainsworth.  I love the history part of this book. Each page makes you want to keep reading to see what else can happen.

    The only issue I can see is the supernatural aspect of the book. It may keep some from enjoying this story. 

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the supernatural .

No comments:

Post a Comment