Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

If You Were Me And Lived In...Greece by Carole P. Roman

     Let's go to Greece and learn about this beautiful old country.  Many of the things we have today started in Greece. We just need to look around.  Wherever you look Greece shows the remnants of it's majestic past.  

     I love these books. A chance to teach our children about places they may never visit.  It's written so well the children can easily understand it.  The illustrations are amazing.  The little in your life will want to read these again and again.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because teaching tools are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment