Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Stripped 1: An Erotic Romance (a novella)

     Cassidy Carmichael worked hard her whole life. She had to work just to pay the bills and stay alive.  She had dreams though and those dreams are what kept her going.  All she ever wanted was to live comfortably. She wanted to be like everyone else. Going to movies, out to dinner and just having a bit of fun.  Her move to Los Angeles was supposed to give her the break she needed.  It didn't.  While talking with her friend Sherry one night, she found out how Sherry earned her living.  She suggested Cassidy give it a try. Cassidy wasn't sure she could do it, but decided to give it a try.  

     Wild and sensual, this book will make you HOT!  I enjoyed reading about Cassidy and Sherry.  It was  an interesting and fun read.  Certainly this book could be the start of an evening of romance.  Well written and characters who are well defined, this book is everything you could want in an adult read.

    I found no issues with this one.

    I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because you can't find a better one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment