Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Why Are We Fat by Paul M. Kramer

     We each use for different things. Some use it to cope and some eat when they are bored.  We've become addicted to sugar and junk food.  We all need to re-educate ourselves about food.  After we learn more about food, we can then work on eating healthier.  Everyone works at their own pace.

     The opening poem in this one touched me deeply.  I so enjoy books for children that give information.  If they can get the message across I love them even more.  We as parents need to set examples and this is one area we need to work on.  Your kids will enjoy this book.  Most kids today want to learn about eating healthy.  Get this one.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it makes a lot of sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment