Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Summer's End by Kristy Brown

     As Summer opens her eyes, she feels as if she's in a strange place. Looking around she realizes she's in the hospital but that's all she knows. Summer tries to sit up and the pain shooting through her is horrible. If only she could remember how she got here. Then again, it must have been something pretty bad if she landed here. She'll figure it all out, she has too.

     This book is fantastic! The story line is easy to follow.  It's a well plotted book and Ms. Brown set the pace at an easy speed. You're gonna love the characters, I know I do.  They are richly developed and realistic. I enjoy the fact Ms. Brown keeps you just outside the loop so you don't figure things out until she wants you to. *smile*  This one should be on your TBR pile and on your young adult's TBR pile. Perfect for a book club to read and discuss. I didn't want it to end. Thank you Ms. Brown for another book I can wholeheartedly recommend.

     I didn't find any issues.  I would however like to know more about the friends.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it has a very powerful ending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment