Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, July 16, 2018

The Season of Silver Linings (Sweet Lake #3) by Christine Nolfi

     Usually, Sweet Lake is a quiet small town where neighbors still help neighbors. At least until now. Jada Brooks is trying to keep the Wayfair Inn running smoothly while her friends and partners deal with personal matters.   The Wayfair Inn is busier than it's been in years. With love in the air, Jada is hopeful it will help her find her Mr. Right. Before that can happen, the past comes back with questions. 

     Extremely well written, well plotted and characters to fall in love with. The pacing of this read is comfortable. I love the little surprises along the path too. Ms. Nolfi knows how to make a book come alive in your hands. You'll enjoy the humor as well. I loved this book and it's part of a series. Each book in the series stands alone too. Get this one for your beach read, book club or as a gift for your friends.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's truly spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment