Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, July 21, 2018

What's Your Poison by Marie Fostino

     The Oklahoma City bombing opened a whole in Sylvia's heart. It broke her heart not to be able to help.  At 60 years old, she went back to school. She became an EMT but it expanded to so much more. Sylvia wasn't sure she could handle the job now.  She'd soon find out.

     The writing and characters in this book are amazing. I enjoyed the fact it wasn't sugar covered as many of this topic can be. Ms. Fostino writes from her soul and you can feel it with each and every word.  This book will give you  a new perspective. The plotting and pacing are easy and make this  book move along as it should. Get this one for your TBR pile.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because the compassion of the writer and characters shines though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment