Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, July 14, 2018

The Staircase of Fire (Shakertown Adventure #3) by Ben Woodard

     In his short life, Tom had encountered many things he didn't agree with. He did his best to just deal with it, keep his head low and move forward. When circumstances change, Tom knows he must get out of town. With no money and only a handful of friends, can he do it?

     Racism, maturity, love and family are all included in this book. It's filled with historical information. This book is compelling reading.  I found the writing to be wonderful in this easy read book. The characters have been developed and the plot easy to follow. Mr. Woodard handles the racism in a way that doesn't inflame the story. This book will keep your attention throughout and you'll be surprised by the ending. Another great read from Ben Woodard.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a must read for all ages.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Melanie. Another incredible review. You are the best.

    ReplyDelete