Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Higher Voice by Sheri Wren Haymore

      Britt Jordan wasn't sure what was wrong or how to stop it. He did know he felt out of control. He felt lost and unsure.  Then he met Dena Martin.  Her smile stunned him.  Her laughter was music like he'd never heard before.  All Britt knew for sure after meeting Dena was that he never wanted to let her go.  Their biggest problems came from Britt's rock star lifestyle.  How would their lives meld? Neither was sure but they couldn't wait to begin that life together. 

     Romance. Tenderness. Devotion. Each of these words describe what happens in this book.  Ms Haymore did a superb job of writing this book.  The characters are wonderfully full and rich.  If you can only buy one book this month... Buy this one!! It will take you places you can only imagine and you'll believe in happy endings again.  Thank you Ms Haymore for giving us a book we can read again and again and never tire of. In the spirit of such books as Gone With the Wind and Sense and Sensibility, this book is timeless. 

     I found no issues in this one.

     I gave this one 5 + cheers out of 5 cheers because I never dreamed such devotion existed any more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment