Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Chocolate Kisses by Judith Arnold

     Valentine's day would never be the same.  Claudia Mulcahey is a caterer and working on the most important party she's ever had.  A cotillion for the local debutantes.  The Wyatt's were holding it at their mansion.  When Ned Wyatt and Claudia collide, she's certain it's all over. Valentine's day has a way of surprising us.

     LOVED this novella.  It was the perfect amount of romance for a quick read, whether lunch time or waiting around in some office.  Judith Arnold took the typical Valentine's day and made it something special.  I think you'll love this novella and be looking for more from Ms. Arnold.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because the romance break was terrific! 

No comments:

Post a Comment