Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Bob Bear's Beards & The Little Pink Balloon by Lee Haydn Straight

     Bob Bear's beard changes colors! What makes it change colors? The foods he eats!

     Your children will enjoy this color teaching book. They will be able to read it themselves before long and it will give them double the pleasure. I love that it is so simple, but gives a lesson too. The talk of different foods will expand your child's knowledge of healthy foods too.

    I found no issues.


    I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I love books that teach a lesson.




    Little Pink balloon drifts away from the fairground and her family. She climbs higher and higher until a cloud stops her. She wants to go home, but how?

     Again Mr. Straight did a fantastic job of including a lesson in this book.  The lesson of team work and talking of up and down makes this book wonderful for younger and older children.  The illustrations are something children will be able to relate to. 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because every parent has had a child lose a balloon. This helps. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment