Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Not Quite Enough by Catherine Bybee

       Monica Mann is a hook up with them and then move on kind of woman.  She isn't ready for a commitment and she may never be.  When the earthquake happened and they were calling for Border-less Doctors and Nurses, the timing was right for Monica to say yes.  She met Trent Fairchild on the island of Jamaica after one of the worse earthquakes in years.  Trent is determined to make sure Monica takes care of herself in between caring for patients.  Just how far he's willing to go to meet that goal we'll find out.

     Catherine Bybee never disappoints and she doesn't this time either.  Well written and characters that are relate-able and fun to be involved with make this book outstanding.  Each book in the Not Quite series is a gem on it's own but together they outshine most similar series books.  Contemporary romance at it's very best! You won't go wrong with Catherine Bybee. This is a book to have in your TBR pile.

     I found no issues in this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because this entire group of people make me wish I were one of them! Way to go Catherine!

2 comments: