Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Gathering Storm by Jess Parry

     Siobhan, Jason and Sarah were the three musketeers. They'd been friends forever.  The summer before their senior year of high school, their parents all got together and sent them away for a month's holiday.  The three of them in Ireland for a month! They were so excited. Strange things began happening almost as soon as they touched down.  Magick seems to be everywhere and none of them realize it.  They meet Shawn and he introduces them to his grandmother. She tells them of the curse.

     Well written and full of surprises, this book is one you will enjoy over and over.  The characters are likable  and fun.  Who knew a name could hold so much history?  Ms Parry did a wonderful job with this book and I encourage you to check it out.

     I did find it difficult to read in spots but it was minimal.

     I gave this one 4 out of 5 cheers just because it's not my cup of tea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment