Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Dolls Behaving Badly by Cinthia Ritchie

     Carly decides to keep a diary at the suggestion of an Oprah Giant.   She's confused about her life and trying to get things back on track.  Carly is an artist, a waitress and a doll maker.  The last two help pay the bills.  While dealing with her own problems, Carly is also everyone else's go to woman. If they need advice, a shoulder or help, she's there.  If it seems confusing to you, imagine what Carly's going through.

     A fantastic look at the life of a divorced mother of one.  The issues, the daily stuff she has to deal with and her own fears keep her off balance until the end.  Well written and relateable characters make this an enjoyable read.  Through laughter and tears you'll see Carly fight to straighten out her life.  

     I didn't find any issues.

    I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because of the wonderful homey recipes included.

No comments:

Post a Comment