Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

New Beginnings by Mary Metcalfe

         As a real estate agent, Carol was one of the best.  She fought hard for her career and the scandal of the last year or so made it more difficult to hold on to.  She was contacted by a woman to place her mother's Victorian home on the market.  A very short time later, Devin Elliot made an offer.  The trouble began then.  Carol would get involved in a situation she never saw coming.  Through it all though, Devin was there for her.

     You can begin from today and create your own heaven on earth.  This book really shows that. Well written and characters that are well defined and relatable make this a terrific read.  The easy style Ms Metcalfe writes with flows so well you'll reach the end before you realize it.  This is one for the TBR pile.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because the message is lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment