Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Dream Seekers, Book One: Fright Flight AND Dream Seekers, Book Two:Dream Team by Lisa Ard


     Patrick, his sister, younger brother and his Mom are different. Not on the outside so you'd notice, but inside. You see when they go to sleep and dream, it REALLY happens to them. They experience and feel everything that happens while they sleep. In FRIGHT FLIGHT, Mom is trying to reinforce the dream rules to Patrick.  YES, there are rules. If there weren't, Patrick and his family might get hurt in some way.  In DREAM TEAM, Patrick's voice is changing and he's not sure what to do.  In both, Patrick learns valuable lessons.

     Lisa Ard has a hit series here! The boundaries for these Dream Seekers is endless! I love that about this particular series.  There are so many things to learn and experience while dreaming. Children will love this series because it allows them to live the things they dream about.  Ms Ard's style is very easy going and the characters are so wonderful, your children won't be able to wait to read these. I think they are going to really take off with children.

     I didn't find any issues in either book.

     I gave each one 5 cheers out of 5 because they made me smile.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment