Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Saving Halloween by Lisa Ard (Youth Book)

     Anne Parson has a very structured life. Her parents see to it every moment is filled with educational material.  One day though, she is able to slip away and she meets Halloween.  Time spent with Halloween and her family really opens Anne's eyes.  What has she been missing?

     Ms Ard wrote such a wonderful story here I'm sure your children will enjoy it. It's colorful, sweet and full of all the Halloween things children love.  Well written and lively characters make this a book your children will read again and again.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because there's a lot to be said for all work and no play.

No comments:

Post a Comment