Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

If You Were Me and Lived In Norway by Carole P. Roman

     The land of the midnight sun. The Kirkenes Snow hotel. Syttend Mai Day.  There is so much more included in this terrific book for young ones. 

    This is another beautiful book to use as a teaching tool. The pronunciation page is awesome! Helping young ones to learn more about their world and the people in it. Carole P. Roman is a master at producing fun and educational materials.

     I found no issues.

    I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because our young ones can't have enough good material in their library. 

No comments:

Post a Comment