Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Bullies Beware by Paul M. Kramer

    Mikey's going to a new school. He can't wait to meet new people. His first day, however, two boys jump out and demand his lunch or money. They pushed Mikey to the ground and punched him. Trying to be brave, Mikey hides his tears and goes on with his day. Although Mikey tries to find other ways to avoid the bullies, it doesn't work. Then one day Mikey had an idea.

     Terrific writing and characters we've all known in our own lives. This book shows children the right way to handle bullies. I like that Mikey decides to take other actions rather than try to fight these bullies. It's positive look at handling bullies.

     I didn't find issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because all children need to read this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment