Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Jenny: Cancer Survivor by Paul M. Kramer


     Jenny is the fifth grade now. When she was nine, she was told she was very sick. The doctor explained it was cancer.  Jenny spent some time at the hospital. She shared a room with another girl. While there, Jenny was visited by two angels. They told her she'd be just fine. Jenny and her new friend kept very positive about the cancer leaving them both. They couldn't wait to run and play again.

     Mr. Kramer gives us, as parents, a way to discuss cancer with younger children. The book makes the whole cancer thing seem minor to these two girls.  Well written and with such lovable characters, you can't miss with this one. This one also teaches a lesson, which I love. Your children will enjoy this book. Get one today.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because the lesson is a valuable one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment