Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Oliver and Jumpy: Stories 25-27 by Werner Stejskal

     Oliver and Jumpy have new adventures to share with you. They experience a lot of things every day.  The story number 25 is called Olly the Owl. Oliver loses a ring he got from his grandmother. Everyone searches for it but no one finds it. They decide to go see Olly the Owl for advice.
Story number 26 is called Desert Travel. Oliver receives a letter from his sister telling him she has new kittens. Oliver decides to go see them. Story number 27 is called Ghosts at Halloween. Oliver and Jumpy visit  an empty local castle. They weren't sure what they'd see but were excited to go.  Oliver meets the resident ghost and then the real fun begins.

     What wonderful stories this book has. It's perfect for reading anywhere. Because the stories are short, it's a terrific bedtime book as well.  The characters are simply full of fun and the writing is solid. This series of books is one you'll want for your child's library. Each story teaches a lesson too. They are so easy to understand and read your child will love them.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I like a book with a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment