Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, March 18, 2021

90 Days to Life: A Journey from Turmoil to Triumph by Ruble Chandy

      Lindsay lost everything. She thought about her mistakes all the time. Her boyfriend even threw her out. What could she do now?  The answer seemed simple. Suicide. She drove to the beach to do more thinking. She met Arjun. They didn't hit it off right away. In time though, they became friends and Arjun began lessons to help Lindsay. 

   This book is a truly magnificent way to share techniques for anyone who owns a small business. It teaches a mindset. I found this book to be well written and easy to understand. While lost in the story, you will pick up subtle techniques you can use in business. Mr. Chandy found a perfect way to show you what can happen if you don't really learn how to be in business. The book is perfect for everyone but small business owners will find it the most helpful.

  I found no issues here.

   I gave this one 5  cheers out of 5 because of the unique way it teaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment