Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Caitlin's Song (Carson Chronicles #4) by John A. Heldt

     June 27, 1962. The Carson's didn't quite get where they'd hoped to be. They meet some really kind people they can trust and they are given a home with them. They haven't found their parents and are really ready to go home. Everyone has their own reason for wanting to "get back to normal". The question is, when will that happen?

A masterful writer, Mr. Heldt once again hits the mark. He moves through history with such ease, you'd believe he'd been part of it. The story allows you to see what happens to this family as they continue their quest. The characters are so easy to fall in love with and root for.  I enjoy this set of books so much! I can't wait for the next one.  Make Mr. Heldt an auto buy for your TBR pile.

 I found no issues here.

 I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it touch my heart, deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment