Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Indian Paintbrush (Carson Chronicles #3) by John A. Heldt

      The Carson clan is on the move again. They are hoping to find their parents at the next stop. It hasn't been an easy search and the clan is getting weary. Working from a list they found, the Carson clan travel from place to place. No sign of their parents but they do meet some wonderful people along the way. It's December 22, 1943. World War II is raging. Would the Carson's parents be found here?

   John A. Heldt is a master storyteller. His writing brings you right into the room with the characters. You are certain if you reach out, you can touch them. Love, happiness, sadness and pain are part of life and therefore part of Mr. Heldt's books. He is an auto buy of mine and several of my family members.  You will never be disappointed by this mans work. The mix of history and modern times is a smooth one. You move effortlessly from one period of time to another. Do yourself a favor, GET THIS BOOK! 

I found no issues here.

I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because this author is spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment