Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Camp Lake (Carson Chronicles #5) by John A. Heldt

      The Carson children were back in Arizona. The problem is, it's 1983 Arizona. They have to get some money first, then they can look for clues to their parents. Each of the Carson children hoped this would be the last stop before they got home.  Things are never easy for the Carsons though.

     Like a wonderful spring breeze, Mr. Heldt's books are  refreshingly original and exceptionally well written.  Mr. Heldt leads you through the book at a steady pace.  The characters are easy to care about. Their personalities shine through from beginning to end.  Expected surprises happen all through this book as well. He keeps you guessing about where things will go next. I'm not a fan of time travel books but I'm a huge fan of these!

     I didn't find any issues here.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a touching story.

No comments:

Post a Comment