Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, April 5, 2021

The Lane Betrayal (Time Box #1) by John A. Heldt

       August  2021 proves to be quite a month. Mark Lane has been planning and preparing for this for over seven months. It hadn't been easy.  Only one person at James Enterprises knew what he was doing.  They had to keep it quiet. If this worked, it would put James Enterprises out of business. 

     Mr. Heldt strikes gold again. This series has a bit of a twist you will enjoy. I wasn't sure at first. After reading this book, I was telling all my friends about it. It's well written and full of love and family.  It has characters you will love. Mr. Heldt did a fantastic job showing us this new twist. Get your copy today! Mr. Heldt's books are the type you will read over and over. 

   I found no issues with this one.

   I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I like that the whole family is part of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment