Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, April 5, 2021

The Rogue's Countess (The Reluctant Rogues #2) by Monica Burns

    A young woman from America travels to England. Her father assured her they would enjoy London. Phoebe isn't so sure. She knew her father was on a mission.  

  During a party some years later, Phoebe wanders into the gardens.  She had put together a scheme to help her best friend. As someone entered the garden, Phoebe throws herself into his arms, but there is one problem.

     Ms. Burns finds her own path when writing and I am thrilled she does. She shows us the whole story of the character, not just the present situation. The plot is unexpected, yet very welcome. Well written and wonderful characters make this spectacular.  This is a group of people you'd love to meet. You need to buy  this book. You'll be very glad you did.

     I didn't find any issues in this one.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it is such an amazing book.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for reading and reviewing. I'm thrilled you loved the book!!

    ReplyDelete