Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, April 19, 2021

Interview With A Seducer: A Bewildering Love Story by Maggie Tideswell

      Rachel's birthday was fast approaching and her friend Jane wanted to give her the perfect gift. It's Rachel's 30th birthday and being a milestone, the day should be special, right? When she finds out what Jane purchased for her, Rachel is beside herself.  She gets a brilliant idea. She'll write a book about the gift. No sweat, right? 

     PHENOMINAL!! This book is a well written, well plotted and unique in it's story. The characters are three dimensional and people you see everyday.  I fell in love immediately with this book. It has been awhile since I wanted to re-read a book the second I finished. I've already re-read this book five times!!! It's touching, humorous, it's scary and so wonderful. Ms. Tideswell  pulls you in slowly. You don't realize how invested you are until- ZIP- you're finished with it.  Ms. Tideswell knows how to capture your heart before you realize it.  She really is an impressive writer.

     I found one issue... there wasn't another one right behind it! *grin*

     I gave this one a resounding 5cheers out of 5 cheers because Ms. Tideswell is a master at telling a love story.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Melanie. I an so pleased you enjoyed the book.

    ReplyDelete