Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Chatroom With A View by Glenn Maynard

      Troy Cullen comes from an unusual family. His father is an alcoholic and his mother is his favorite punching bag.  His mother doesn't leave for many of the reasons women in these situations don't leave.  She wants Troy to have a "complete" family. She wants him to have a support system.  Troy just wants his  mom alive. 

     This book has it all! It's sad, mysterious and a wonderful thriller. The plot was so intricately laid out, you can't stop once you begin. The characters are people you know. They are that strange man at your favorite diner. The odd waitress you see in town.  Mr. Maynard does a brilliant job of bringing it all together in this book. His writing is top notch. You'll be sharing this story with friends. It would make a spectacular book club selection. There are many things to discuss in this one. Get yours today!

    I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it really is a look-over-the-shoulder kind of read.

No comments:

Post a Comment