Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, September 2, 2021

And Eve Said Yes: Seven Stories and a Novella by Mark Scheel

    The Seven Stories begin this package. Each story is different from the others but they share one thing.  While reading them you will see what the "one thing" is. It might bring questions to your mind. It might even have you searching for answers to those questions. "And Eve Said Yes" begins a  journey for Jason. He is determined to find out if there is a God. His journey will take him many places and might help him get the answer he seeks. He might also find someone to share life with. We'll just have to wait and see.

    Mr. Scheel did a fantastic job of using all of these to build up one subject. The characters are well defined and engaging. The subject could have been a difficult one for others to read or get behind, but it wasn't.  My son  and a friend of his discussed this subject at length for three years! They reached their own conclusions. He read this package as well and enjoyed it.  You'll learn some about many religions.  This is one to buy.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a wonderful story and makes you feel like you are there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment