Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Star Chaser by Mark Scheel

      A collection of poems divided into three sections. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. It covers many things.  They all tie in with the theme of facing reality. Many don't want to face reality but we must. Nothing stays the same. 

     I love this book! Beautifully written and a variety of topics, this book is a keeper. I found this collection reaching inside my mind, heart and soul. It seemed Mr. Scheel was reading my thoughts. These poems make you think. They make you wonder. I will always have this copy to re-read over and over. Time for you to get your copy of this amazing book,

     I didn't find any issues in this one.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it is such a treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment