Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Two Questions by Danielle Murray

      Four young women become brides. They are excited and in love with their grooms.  These young women share more than one thing. However  one big difference is they are from different times in history.  These women all picture their upcoming married lives as a magnificent fairytale.  Will it truly happen that way?  You'll have to read the book to get the answer.

     What a fantastic way to approach marriages between two countries!  It is in many ways just that. The writing is superb and with some humor,  it shows us what can take place when such marriages happen.  The characters are well defined. I love this approach! It's one not many authors would have taken on. In truth, it's only when we look at them from this vantage point we'll discover the huge differences.  Each bride will face things she never dreamed would be part of her life. Ms. Murray gives us a lovely story but allows us to peek through the blinds as well.

    I found no issues here.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because nothing is completely positive or negative. It's the combination of the two where we find the truth.

1 comment: