Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, September 2, 2021

You I See by Joe Ovelman


    You've made it to college, now what?  There are so many things that weren't  part of your prior education.  You find yourself running short on money for any number of college necessities. The question then gets asked, should I get a student loan? At first you will see only dollar signs. It's at this moment you need to stop and really look at what you are doing. No doubt student loans can help. It's the repayment you might have trouble with.

     Don't let this book fool you with the low key cover and the way it looks inside. This book deals with a very real topic. Student suicide because of college debt is VERY real. I found the book to be a must read for all seniors in high school, college freshmen and anyone considering college. It's well written in a style high school and college students will relate to. The information was eye opening for me.  I have a junior at Stanford so the information was welcome.  You need to read this and have your student read it as well. Then sit down and discuss it. You really need to have a copy of this book!

     I found no issues with this book.

    I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because we need to stop the college debt suicides. It's imperative.


No comments:

Post a Comment