Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Cherry Lover (Cherry #2) by Victoria Quinn

      Just when Monroe has given up and decides to move on with her life. She just can't take any more. Slate however refuses to accept it. He seems to be everywhere. When Monroe needs him most, he's nowhere in sight. Slate seems to enjoy this back and forth. Well Monroe has had enough!

     The characters continue to be well defined and fleshed out. You'll know these characters as if you saw them at the mall. The story continues on and we aren't really sure where it will end. Ms. Quinn has crafted the perfect books for a nice  cozy night with your significant other. Take turns reading it to each other. Ms. Quinn provides the heat. It's nothing like what you are expecting and it will surprise you along the way.

   I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it provides heat and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment