Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Cherry Popper (Cherry #1) by Victoria Quinn

      Monroe needs help. She has a good job and a place to live, that's where it ends.  She's now considering any way possible to get the help she needs. It won't be easy but Monroe is a hard worker.  Then a friend introduces her to Slate.  Monroe has no time to waste so she heads to Slate's office for an impromptu meeting.

     First, let me say this book is definitely for those over 18. WOW! A well written story with enough heat to catch fire. It will blow you away. The characters are very well defined. You'll swear you know them or have heard of them at least. The book doesn't just dive into the adult stuff. There is a real story here. I love it because of the way it builds. The book will have moments where the excitement settles. Don't get too comfortable because it builds just as quickly. 

    I didn't find any issues.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because of the wonderful story underneath everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment