Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Sea Spray (Time Box #3) by John A. Heldt

      The Lanes are still on the run. Each time they feel safe, they are found. Where can they go and be assured of safety? At this moment the are in 1893. It's not long before they find out they are being hunted again. Together they agree to go to 1927.  Their only hope at being left alone is to keep moving.

     Amazing! You are going to love this book. The story is solid and wonderful. The characters retain their personalities from book to book. The Lanes become like family. You will be hoping they finally get to live a somewhat normal life. I find it easy to fall into Mr. Heldt's books. It's like a friend stopping by. His books are so well crafted you'll make him an auto buy on your list.

     I didn't find any issues. 

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because as you know, I love this author's work!

No comments:

Post a Comment