Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, October 16, 2021

Toast with a Side of Dragon (Harry's Dragon Tales Book 1) by Lisa Reinicke

      What a grumpy troll Harry is. He never seems to be happy, even when everything goes right. Harry is a very particular troll. He has a set way of doing things and if it gets disturbed, he's even grumpier.  One day Harry's day was messed up badly. A little dragon had found itself inside Harry's home.  Life changes because of the little dragon.

     Your littles will enjoy this book. I'm sure it will remind them of someone who behaves as Harry does. This children's book is well written and the characters are so cute. It wouldn't take much for older children to learn to read this book. You can't go wrong with this adorable book. It should be part of your child's library.

     I found no issues.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it will fire up your child's imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment