Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dragon Badge by Scott Moon

       Michael Prim was not like other officers. No one could say exactly why but everyone knew it.  To start with Michael had these strange purple eyes.  They were intimidating to most who looked deep into them.  Michael wasn't afraid to get in the thick of things either.  Even situations where he knew he could end up in trouble, he charged head first.  The Blue Point officers started seeing other strange things in the city too. People, zombie-like, carrying these jars in a cloth bag.  No one knew what was in the jars or why they carried them.  Michael and his fellow officers were about to find out a lot they didn't know.  Michael's life might change forever. 

     Police drama with a kick, this book has it all. Mystery, suspense  action and romance, it's all in there.  Mr. Moon did an excellent job of writing this book. He took an ordinary job and made it extraordinary.  The characters are very realistic.  I recommend this book to everyone but especially to those who like a little something extra in their books.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because it was a little hard to follow in some spots. There's so much going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment