Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, February 18, 2013

When You Give a Duke a Diamond by Shana Galen

      All of London is talking about the Dangerous Duke and the Duchess of Dalliance. Their affair is followed by everyone! London is holding its collective breath when word gets out they have both been invited to the Prince's upcoming ball.  It will be the first chance for society to see the two of them together.  Society didn't count on a Duke who lived a very rigid, scheduled life and a Duchess who couldn't wait for this moment.  Their first meeting was less than smooth when they clashed like oil and water.  The worst part was the Duke of Pelham cut her in front of  most of London's society.  Juliette would not give them the satisfaction of seeing how hurt she was.  
      Out of necessity, the two of them begin working together when a man named Lucifer threatens Juliette and causes the disappearance of Pelham's fiance.  

     The plot for this book is absolutely wonderful and original.  I don't want to give anything away but you will see once you read this book what I'm talking about.  The characters are well defined and very likable.  You can see these people in London society. I loved the fact both the Duke and Duchess had a common denominator in the abuse in their lives.  Romance, fun, danger and so much more make this a book you have to have in your collection. Shana Galen never disappoints with her books.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it really is a page-turner.

No comments:

Post a Comment