Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wacky Stories for Women Vol 2 by John M.W. Smith

    A wonderful collection of short stories with women taking the lead. Written in a lighthearted manner and discussing every day situations makes this a fun book to read.  You'll enjoy the fact they each have a twist.  It will catch you by surprise  and make you smile.  This book is the perfect pick-me-up after a long day of work, kids and husbands/boyfriends. It's like the secret stash of chocolate you keep for emergencies. GET THIS BOOK for your Valentine!

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I truly enjoyed the twist and the fact the author is male. 

No comments:

Post a Comment