Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Robin In The Hood by Diane J. Reed

       Robin is from a very wealthy family and is attending a private school.  One day her world falls apart and she has to adjust to a whole new way of living and doing things.  Now she's the bread winner and the only person taking care of her dad.  Being in control of their destiny isn't exactly all she thought it would be.  Her father is still the quiet man he's always been even though she needs him to open up.  Robin then meets Creek and nothing will ever be the same again. 

     First let me say this book is dear to my heart for a very special reason. The setting is my hometown area. It was wonderful to drift through areas and in places I haven't been in years.  The story is well written and the characters identifiable.  You'll love that everything isn't all peaches and cream.  It has a terrific plot to set up a series of these books.  I'd love to see that happen.

     I found no issues here.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it was fast-paced and  an easy read.

     

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm so honored that you enjoyed Robin in the Hood : )

    ReplyDelete