Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Rogue Pirate's Bride by Shana Galen

     What happens when a headstrong woman is bent on avenging her fiance's death? Captain Cutlass finds out and would do anything to rid himself of the woman, but the cherry scent calls to him. Sebastien is surprised when a young boy challenges him with a sword. Once he finds out the boy is in fact a beautiful young woman, Bastien is smitten.  Raeven will make Captain Cutlass pay for killing her fiance.  If only he weren't so handsome.  The two of them are in for a rough ride.

      The solid story picks you up on a wave of action and never lets you down. Characters you'll enjoy and are well defined make this one a joy to read.  I found the action and romance to be equal throughout.  You'll definitely indulge in your pirate fantasies with this one.  Shana Galen gives us strong women who aren't afraid to taste life, but who have a lot of love to give.  Get this book and enjoy!!
   
     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I loved the idea a woman could hold her own with a pirate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment