Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Piercing a Doms Heart by Holly S. Roberts

      Brandon Sterling is a wealthy business man who is struggling to combine his vanilla lifestyle and his D/s desires.  He takes a vacation at the urging of his secretary and goes to his friends club.  He needs this break.  His first day there he meets Willow, his buddies sister.  She immediately stirs something in him.  It's not long before they realize there is more between them than either bargained for.  

     This book will heat up your bedroom like you never imagined.  Terrific characters and a solid plot will keep you turning pages.  Share with your significant other and keep the heat going.  This is a  book I'd recommend to anyone.

    I found no issues in this one.

    I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's so well written.

No comments:

Post a Comment