Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, July 17, 2020

Blood in the Desert Sand by Donald Montano

     The Arizona Territory is wild.  The Denby  brothers know first hand just how wild.  The three of them are trackers. They track the missing and outlaws.  These brothers always succeed in their mission. Now, they must find a missing Apache Princess and six white women. Most in the area believe they will fail. The brothers know they will find all of the women and the outlaws who took them. At least they hope they will.

     Captivating and authentic, we get a real look at life in the "wild" west.  Well written and full of emotion, this book is unlike any other western you've read. I found it moving, harsh and honest. It will give you pause when you digest the story. You are gonna want this one in your TBR pile and you will be sharing it with friends and family.  It's sensational.

     I did find issues. By chapter 15 it felt like the story was over.  It then takes off on another run. It's like a roller coaster.  The lulls don't stop at chapter 15, there are at least two others. It makes the book and story less fluid.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the above issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment