Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, July 13, 2020

The River Raft (Riverboat Chapter Books #1) by Ingo Blum

     Finn the falcon, Shylow the fox and Titus the badger are the best of friends. Their favorite activity is to go out on their wooden rowing boat. They love sailing.  One day they found a lost calf. They  think they can help the calf if they work together. Can they work together and save the calf?

     This book is wonderful. It teaches children about teamwork. It is colorful and fun. It's told in a way children won't realize they are learning. They'll want this book read again and again. It belongs in your child's library.

     The only issue I found was the part where the boat really runs into serious trouble. It might be a bit much for the age group.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the part mentioned above.




No comments:

Post a Comment