Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Our Wonderful Colorful Highway by Ingo Blum

     I'll bet you've never looked at our roads and highways as a child does.  There's a yellow bus. Look at the red car. There's a green tractor. Oh, I love the purple station wagon. Look at the green trees by the road.

  How much joy your little will get when you read this book. Then carry it a step forward. When you are out and about, ask them to find colors. They will work hard to find them. I found this book to be eye-opening as far as a teaching tool. It's so easy to incorporate into your day. This belongs in your little's library.

     The only issue I found was keeping littles in their seat. *smile*

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's easy to catch the excitement from your child.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment