Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, July 13, 2020

Where Is My Little Crocodile? (Where is... #1) by Ingo Blum

     Charlie the crocodile is missing! Where can he be? Everyone is searching for him. They have no idea where he could have gone to. Can Charlie drive a car? Everyone keeps looking for hi m. Do you know where Charlie is?

     This repetitive and easy to read book will keep the littles engaged in the story. I found the illustrations just sensational. They are part of what the littles will love about this book. It's really two gifts in one. A book to read and a search and find game. Check this one out.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment