Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

SOLD: Highest Bidder by Jolie Day

      Joe: Successful, gorgeous and very sweet doesn't do justice to him. He's beyond the average good looking guy. He has a past but that's just it, it's his past.  It seems to be cropping up more often than it should. Joe has it all handled until he sees HER!

     Sophia: Behind on her rent, and her internet bill, and all of her other bills, make her desperate. More so than she's ever been.  When her best friend suggests calling a lady friend of his for a job, Sophia laughs it off. She's got this. Right? Okay, well maybe she's working on getting it all handle. Eventually. Someday. She calls the lady friend. Here we go!

     Suspense, romance, laughter and HOT sex set this book on a journey. It might be a bumpy ride but you'll hang on to the end.  Well written, well plotted and characters to love set this book apart from others. I found this book to be a perfect read no matter where you are.  The twists keep it interesting. I knew immediately I was gonna enjoy this one. The characters personalities shine through. It appears as though Ms. Day sailed through the writing process. Get this one. You won't be sorry.

     I did find one issue. I felt things went too smoothly for Sophia and for Joe. The rescue scenes could have been a bit longer.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the reason above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment